That One Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Azrael's Abilities (Whip)
Star Wars (Short RP) EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:29 pm by Octobutterfly

» Erynn Rae WIP
Star Wars (Short RP) EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 5:12 pm by Serephene Basaka

» Scarlet Sombra-W.I.P
Star Wars (Short RP) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 10:31 am by Naga

» Star Wars (Short RP)
Star Wars (Short RP) EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 11:26 pm by Zechs

» A Lovely Season (Fully Open to All)
Star Wars (Short RP) EmptySat May 09, 2015 6:41 pm by Sumaru

» Sumaru's abilties
Star Wars (Short RP) EmptySat May 09, 2015 6:16 pm by Sumaru

» Sumaru Amaya
Star Wars (Short RP) EmptySat May 09, 2015 5:54 pm by Sumaru

» Flynn's deuteragonist (other main) character!
Star Wars (Short RP) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 2:31 pm by Exsolus

» Augustus Chroma- W.I.P
Star Wars (Short RP) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 8:47 pm by Augustus Chroma

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Guide

Star Wars (Short RP)

3 posters

Go down

Star Wars (Short RP) Empty Star Wars (Short RP)

Post by Sumaru Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:38 pm

Jace started down the two Jedi Council Members. He was so lost and had a look in his eye that was something revenge wouldn't satisfy. The council members knew that Jace had great Force potential and they could not allow him to fall to the Dark Side. They decided to promote him to Jedi Knight due to him slaying the Sith Lord but they merely used this as an excuse. They said that because of his new title and great Force potential he needed a body guard. He knew the truth though. They were giving him a baby sitter so that he would not fall to the dark side as they needed him. His first mission with the man known as "Tengo" was to go and recruit the last Gray Jedi. After being debriefed Jace walked off to his private quarters. It was there that he looked at his Masters Lightsaber. He chose to keep and use it as a momento to his master. He drew his Lightsaber and activated both of them at the same time. One was Green and one was Blue. He let out a sigh and knew that if he were stronger that his Master would still be alive.

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Star Wars (Short RP) Empty Re: Star Wars (Short RP)

Post by Exsolus Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:02 pm

Renno Hirr slipped the array of a scattered armoury through his slim-fitting gear. Contrary to the previously bulky Mandalorian bounty suit, Renno's hunting gear took a lighter approach in an attempt to maximize the odds of dodging a stray rocket as opposed to trying to resist a stray Light Saber that would splice you anyway. The young man slipped the last of his knives through his flap belt and secured it. "Okay.."

It had been less than a year from when Renno stood up with his heritage and put his brother down, plundering from him the gold of an occupancy and the glory of severe expected loyalty from the main council themselves. He kept himself equipped with his commodity; gear meant specifically to combat Jedi and Sith. As such unfortune would have it, Renno had been tasked with the babysitting of the latest "chosen one". There seemed to be so many these days.. But the pay is excellent and it provices a plethora of opportunities to achieve the larger goal at hand.

A young lad, younger than Renno himself strode alone through the corridor to the door he was leaning against. It was odd seeing a Jedi Knight of such young age, but if the stories were true, there wasn't much worth doubting. He lifted himself and slid a hand over the sensor on his neck. A slim, hugging glint visor rounded over his head, completely covering it with the typical "T" Mandalorian visor style. He offered a two-fingered salute.
"'Afternoon. You're obviously Jace".
Exsolus
Exsolus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:12 pm

Jace left his room and went out to the corridor passing Tengo. Tengo then greeted him and acknowledged who he was. "Yea I'm indeed Jace." Jace leaned against the wall opposite to Tengo. Jace didn't look like much of a Jedi due to his clothing. He had casual Dark Black pants and wore a Black Hoodie. The thing that made him stand out was the armor he wore. A shoulder piece that bared the Rebel symbol. His Black Chest piece also had the symbol but it was painted in white so that the colors would contrast.

He looked at Tengo and smirked "Sooo you're my babysitter it seems. Guess we should go on the mission now right?" He took his two sabers off his belt and spun them around without activating them. "I thought using two of these would be difficult but in reality it's not. Just gonna take some getting used to."

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Exsolus Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:51 pm

Renno grimaced at the boy as if he were.. Like a hamster that had just snarled at him.
Kids like Jace were exactly the type he disliked. That little smirk and the attempt to act pompous. It took most of his willpower not to tell him to go jump in a Sarlacc pit. Instead, he settled for "Careful, young master. It would tarnish my resume if you burnt your eye out while under my jurisdiction".
Renno tightened his wrist buckler. "I've already been briefed on the situation as well as our current mission. We'll set off to Hoth tomorrow at dawnbreak. I expect you to be dressed and equipped appropriately and at the docking stage ten minutes prior to department".
It was always such a hassle to speak in such a professional dialect. Renno was always so much more conversationally relaxed than his older brother. Regardless, it was an art easily mastered.
Exsolus
Exsolus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zechs Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:42 pm

In the wasteland known as Hoth, the last Gray Jedi settled in a small quarter he easily could call "home", however a place like this would not easily earn such a title at first glance of an outsider. Zechs sat near the fire, however he was not cold otherwise. His customized white robes once highly regarded now served as a means for warmth, however parts from his torso, arms, and knees were ripped from being worn, or from battle, each tear revealing his red Imperial Knight armor underneath.

Being alone, Zechs learned to sense his general area and anything that entered its range. He felt a presence grow. "He, no.." Pausing for a moment, Zechs sensed another, "No, they. They approach." Getting up with a stretch, he threw his hood on as he walked up to the entrance. He waited for something to happen, but nothing aside from the knock on his door. "You approached rather carelessly. Were you just hoping a hostile response was not going to be taken?" Zechs spoke quietly before finally opening the door, quickly assessing that his guests were a Mandalorian, and the other a Jedi.
          His demeanor was cautious, as it would be normally in tense situations. "I want to say you're here for Jedi business.." He spoke up, but couldn't sit right with that Jedi's accompanying Mandalorian "Or am I simply being hunted?" Zechs stared in an intimidating manner at the duo before him, his saber silently grabbed by his hand just in case. "Am I wrong..?"
Zechs
Zechs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:07 pm

Jace made his way with his mercenary Babysitter to Hoth. Once there they set out on foot exploring the harsh environment that was Hoth. Not many people lived here but there was a well known rebel base. Aside from that they needed to find the Gray Jedi, in hopes that he would join them. Upon finding his place of living he knocked onto the door to be then be greeted by the Gray Jedi himself.

He looked at the Gray Jedi and he didn't seem that much older then Jace himself. He looked as the Jedi put his hand on his Lightsaber hilt. Jace smiled and attempted to reassure him that he was on there side "No no don't worry. We're friendlies. This guy here is Tengo. He's my hired babysitter..." Jace pointed to the painted on Rebel insignia on his chestplate. "We're with the Republic. We were asked to come and see if you would join us." Jace held out his hand for a hand shake to give a sort of friendly feeling.

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Zechs Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:26 pm

Zechs winced when he said Republic, but he wouldn't judge them on that alone, regardless he refused the hand shake and stepped aside with a gesture to allow them in. "Zechs. That's my name, and it's all you will need for the moment."

The fireplace sat in the middle of the room in a small hole, seats situated around the sides. The walls were covered in white wampa fur here and there, not entirely covering the interior, the entire place relatively messy and fit for only two people at most. Calling upon the force, Zechs gently moved objects and boxes away from the opposite side of where he normally sat to allow a seat for his visitors, and he himself sat down on his side. " So, I believe you said something about "joining you", right?" He spoke up, taking off his hood to reveal his hair as white as the fur behind him. "As much as I'd like to get out of here, I must ask why." His hand still grasping his saber, holding the same look on them since he opened the door.
Zechs
Zechs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum